Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Bathroom Design Dreams



Hey!! As I'm working on the finishing touches of the PLAN for my bathroom, I put together this little collage.
The vanity is actually mine (along with the sink), as is the flooring. I really don't like the flooring, but I have no choice. The vanity used to be a dining room table, but give me a saw and well.... 



I wanted to put 3x6 subway tiles on the wall going up 3.5 feet, but I don't want to spend the money. So, either I'll scratch the idea, paint them on like in the following picture, or do wainscoting. 

Source: This Old House

Bathroom LOVES:

Here are some particularly lovely bathrooms of which I got lots of the inspiration.
Simply Transformed

Source: unknown


34484032 XAIgnz9A c Does It Get Any Better?

14307863 e4cG8f0t c Does It Get Any Better?

Antique Style

Charming Cottage Bath

Vintage Flair

Source: Unknown

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. the bath tub. Those problems may well not matter to some, but to others they do matter.house steam shower generators

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting! They always make my day!